Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Club

It's been just out of my reach for weeks, but on Sunday my bulk-buying dreams came true: We got a membership to the Club.

If you are not sure which Club I am referring to, I mean the Club that puts all other clubs to shame: Sam's Club. WOO HOO!!!!

I love a store where:
  1. You have the option of pushing around a flatbed on wheels instead of a cart.
  2. A box of granola bars weighs more than you do.
  3. You can buy toilet paper that hasn't been opened.... gross, who does that?
I walked around laughing at the possibilities. We needed more Clorox, but did I need 4 containers of it? Probably not.

We settled on a few necessities:

Note how incredibly bad ass Adam is trying to look
while standing next to a tower of paper products.

The problem with buying things in mass quantities is finding a place to put it all.

If you've got a spill, I've got you covered.

So, after becoming part of the Sam's Club elite, I thought it couldn't get any better. How wrong I was. Today I had another fantastic Kroger find! This evening's find was much less disturbing than my last find.

Gummy bears for a quarter?!?! Yippie! I'll take 8 of 'em!

I promise they are not expired, open, or otherwise adulterated.... At least I hope not.

2 comments:

  1. OH my. There are so many things about this post that I love. If only there were bullet points in comments ;) I love Adam's tough picture next to the Bounty. I HAVE that same mixing bowl next to your mountain of paper towels. I LOVE your love for Sam's and all things clearance, regardless of your need for them (even though, my massive sweet tooth DEFINITELY sees a need for 2983 bags of gummy bears).

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure the gummy bears aren't made of real bears?

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete