Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cheapy TP update

I have not used the toilet paper yet.

It still makes me a little nervous.

People have brought up questions that I cannot answer, nor do I really want to think about in depth, but I'll share them with you and you can come to your own conclusions.

1. Was it returned? Did someone take it home, use a roll, and actually bring it back to the grocery store for a refund? Who does that?

2. Was the missing roll kidnapped? Do the police need to get involved? Do I need to plaster "missing" posters around the city and offer a reward?

3. Was it a bathroom emergency? Was someone walking down the TP aisle and thought, "Oh man, I have to go, and I have to go NOW."?

4. What if someone tampered with the remaining rolls? A terroristic attack of sorts. They'll get you when you're most vulnerable.

5. Was it simply a juice spill emergency and that was the closest absorbent item around?

I'll never know the true story. Personally, I like to think that the missing roll is on an adventure - It broke out of it's plastic jail and rolled away to a life of freedom.

2 comments:

  1. haha, I like your idea! I do wonder about contamination, but if it's stuck together like a regular new roll is, what could they do? Hmm, I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes, Decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say do a trial swipe. Roll some off one of the remaining rolls, rub it on your arm, if no rash breaks out in a day or so, use it! lol
    or let Adam test it first :)

    ReplyDelete