Monday, May 11, 2009

Pants optional

In December of 2008 Adam and I made the big move out of Savannah and into his mom's house in Phoenix. We were there for 3 months, then made another move to my parent's house in Omaha. In theory we were going to be saving a ton of money and were going to be able to spend quality time with our families. While both of those things are true, there was one thing I did not take into consideration....

In a house occupied by parents, pants are not optional. I don't mean to make people think that I never wear pants or I am a nudist or anything, but when you live alone you can do anything you want in your underwear. Eating Cheerios, vacuuming, or waking up at 3 am to grab a glass of orange juice can all be done in the comfort of your skivvies. This is not so acceptable when other people are in the house with you.

Today I start the 33 day countdown when I will again have a place to call home and pants are once again optional.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when pants are optional. I am on the same countdown!

    ReplyDelete