Saturday, July 25, 2009

Panic sets in

Walls are closing in on me and I am wearing panic like a jacket. It's not a very fashionable jacket mind you - It's uncomfortable and it's tight. I can't wait until Monday afternoon when I can take it off.

Why?
The NAPLEX (licensing exam) is in 1.5 days.

Dun dun dun
.

I am mildly freaking out, but trying to control the urge to run out of my apartment screaming with several things:
  • The Meatloaf 'Bat ouf of Hell' CD from 1977
  • A bubble bath
  • The realization that 93% of people pass this test - I have a pulse and paid attention in class therefore I should pass
  • A candle from Bath and Body Works
  • An inhaler
  • Watching my cat have active dreams like a dog
  • Watching this video for the millionth time (it just doesn't get old)


Enough with the delays... back to studying.

Wish me luck and pray that the information which has gotten lost in the cracks and recesses of my brain somehow finds its way out on Monday.

(FYI: I did pass my law exam!)

2 comments:

  1. omg, I laughed myself to tears watching that dog! All of my dogs "dream" but none have ever quit gotten that worked up.
    Good Luck on the naplex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will do GREAT! Things that I didn't know that came up LOTS: stats, mEq eqns, alzeimers and parkinsons. relax tonight!

    ReplyDelete